These are some recipes that Nathan convinced Leigh to help him cook during her last visit. He even convinced her to try them.
Nathan’s Banana Soup
4 sprinkles of cinnamon
1 apple slice
1 cup water
- In a large saucepan, mash one coarsely chopped banana.
- Juice orange.
- Mix orange juice and banana.
- Add 4 sprinkles of cinnamon and mix.
- Add one apple slice and mix.
- Cook on medium high heat for eight or nine minutes.
Nathan’s Orange Soup
2 scoops of oatmeal (1/2 cup each)
3 sprinkles of cinnamon
1 tiny slice of apple, peeled
1 cup of milk
1 tiny piece of bread
- In a small bowl, smash orange slices with a potato masher.
- Add 2 scoops of oatmeal to the oranges and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Add 3 sprinkles of cinnamon and mix.
- Cut tiny slice of apple into cubes and mix into other ingredients.
- Add one cup of milk and mix.
- Add two tiny pieces of bread.
- Scrape down sides.
- Pour mixture into a pie tin slowly, then mix slowly in pie tin.
- Preheat oven to 250°.
- Bake for four minutes.